New top story on Hacker News: Happy New Year HN! What are your plans for the new year?

Happy New Year HN! What are your plans for the new year?
52 by MasterYoda | 33 comments on Hacker News.
Happy New Year HN First: Thanks for all great submissions and for all high quality and interesting comments from all you users here on HN. Second: Do you have any plans for the new year, new skills to learn, excited over any new project, looking forward to something, should you do anything different this year, etc? Personally I never had any "new year promises", neither this year, but I have at least a "goal/plan" this year, to do something different; Consume less, create/learn more. It is so easy just surf the web consuming stuff because you are bored, that in the end gives you nothing/little in the end. This year I will try to use more of my time to try to learn stuff that interest me or can be useful. I probably will fail miserably, but at least its a plan :) And now I have said it, on the internet, so best I stick to it :) Once again Happy New Year